At Neighbourhood Pet Clinic, we want to see you build the career in veterinary medicine that you dreamed about as a ten-year-old.
Join us on our mission to create the most pet-centric facilities in North America. We currently have three companion animal clinics located in London, Ontario and growth is on the horizon. We’re seeking curious and enthusiastic Doctors of Veterinary Medicine who share our vision and want to be a part of this future.
Veterinary medicine attracts the most passionate and caring people; we know because we have a team full of them. Our people are the most valuable assets we have, and we invest in them accordingly, both professionally and personally. For our doctors, we offer mentorship opportunities for veterinarians of all experience levels, a variety of flexible positions to fit your lifestyle, and the resources you need to confidently develop your own style of practice.
After all, when you were young and dreamed of becoming a veterinarian one day, helping animals and their families was what it was all about. Let’s build a career in vet med – and a life – that “little you” would be proud of.
Does this sound like you?
If you are a licenced veterinarian, new graduate, or internationally trained veterinarian eligible for a restricted licence, who:
- Has loved animals your whole life, but loves people just as much
- Isn’t too attached to your scrubs (you’ll have to take pride in our unique uniform!)
- Wants to practice high-quality medicine alongside a passionate team
- Is excited about providing a branded veterinary experience that goes beyond healthcare
- Believes in doing right by our neighbours and their furry family members
- Has passions and skills both inside and outside of work
- And is never satisfied with “good enough”
Then we want to hear from you!
What can you expect?
Our associate veterinarians play a key part of the operations at our well-staffed and well-equipped companion animal hospital(s) serving exclusively dogs and cats. Our veterinarians can expect:
- Between 38-42 hours/week on a consistent, rotating schedule (if full-time, however, part-time and/or remote opportunities exist as well)
- No on-call duties
- Opportunities to develop clinical skills alongside our Medical Director, an experienced mentor
- Exposure and mentorship opportunities in dentistry, if desired
- Diagnostic resources such as digital radiographs, ultrasound, and the expertise of an in-house Diagnostic Imaging Consultant
- Access to a wider array of the drugs, foods, and products that you need to best serve your patients through the expertise of a dedicated Inventory Specialist
- A Facilities Manager working behind-the-scenes to ensure that the technology and resources you rely on are in working order
- Reduced barriers to providing the medical care your patients need, through third-party financing (ScratchPay) for our “neighbours”
- To avoid double-booking through an improved clinic workflow: Scheduled next-day urgent care, emergency, hospitalization, and communication catch-up spots plus multi-clinic support to help manage caseload
- Monthly structured team meetings to address concerns, highlight new developments, celebrate successes, and bring the team together
- Tri-annual 360° reviews to discuss performance, satisfaction, and future goals
- Ongoing investment in new technology and services, such as digital radiographs, ultrasound, a clinic mobile app, and our delivery service/pet shuttle.
- Benefits such as a health spending account, access to PeopleConnect online therapy services, Birthdays off, paid volunteer days, Fear Free training, paid CE, and more
Let’s start a conversation about your goals in veterinary medicine and how a career at Neighbourhood Pet Clinic fits into your future. Reach out below and introduce yourself; we’re happy to connect and answer any questions you may have.
Interested in a career with Neighbourhood Pet Clinic or just want to learn more? Start a conversation with us below!
Don’t see your area of expertise listed above? We’re always hiring!
All active opportunities will be posted here, but we will never say no to someone who is a great fit for our team. Reach out to us to start a conversation about your goals in veterinary medicine and how Neighbourhood Pet Clinic can be a part of that future.
Learn more about us!
Request an appointment online!
We are happy to book an appointment for you. You can request an appointment online in minutes by clicking the button below. If this is an urgent situation, please call us directly at 519-649-0080.