Off-Leash Dog Parks
Local off-leash dog parks in and around London, Ontario
Find an Off-Leash Park Near You
Dog owners have access to three off-leash parks in London, Ontario to exercise and socialize with their furry family members. Off-leash areas are clearly delineated by fencing or boundary signs. The veterinary team at Neighbourhood Pet Clinic has compiled information and resources about the local off-leash dog parks in and around London, Ontario.
Hours: They are open year-round, from 6am until 10pm (or dusk).
Rules of the Off-Leash Area
To keep the park in good condition for all to enjoy, users are required to respect the following rules (directly from the Off-Leash Park site):
- All Dogs MUST have up to date vaccinations, rabies shots and license tags required
- Use the off-leash area at your own risk
- Leash your dog while entering and exiting
- Keep your dog within sight and under verbal control
- Clean up after your dog
- Do not allow your dog to chase wildlife
- No puppies under 4 months, female dogs in heat, sick dogs or aggressive dogs
- Dogs required by law to be leashed and muzzled must remain so while in the off-leash area
- No glass containers, food or toys
- Children MUST be supervised by an adult AT ALL TIMES
- Parents are advised this site is NOT suitable for young children
- Off-leash area users are subject to the Dog Owners’ Liability Act
Pottersburg-FIDO Off-Leash Area
Greenway Off-Leash Area
Stoney Creek Off-Leash Area
The city of London is considering adding an off-leash dog park to the Westmount neighbourhood. We are all very excited at the idea of this occurring in the near future! The location and timing will hopefully be announced soon. Thanks to the London Dog Owners Association for all of their work on this effort.
The information about these off-leash parks came from the London Dog Owners Association (LDOA). The LDOA is our community partner in developing new off-leash areas and taking care of the existing dog parks. Their Watch Dog team of dedicated volunteers keeps an eye on what goes on in the parks, whether it is to remind users of the rules or notify the City about garbage pick-up. They also organize an annual spring cleanup in each of the parks as well as various dog-related events throughout the year.
To get more information on LDOA or to help out, please visit their website at londondogownersassociation.ca.
Drop us a line!
Complete the form below to email a message to our team. If this is an urgent situation, please call us directly at 519-649-0080.
You can also contact Blue Cross by Neighbourhood Pet Clinic here.
Request an appointment online!
We are happy to book an appointment for you. You can request an appointment online in minutes by clicking the button below. If this is an urgent situation, please call us directly at 519-649-0080.
Three Locations + Mobile Unit Serving London, Ontario
Mailing Address: 746 Waterloo St, London Ontario N6A 3W3
WESTMOUNT | NORTH LONDON | SUNNINGDALE | BLUE CROSS | MOBILE SERVICES