At Neighbourhood Pet Clinic, safety is our top priority, so we will continue to conduct all procedures and product pick-ups as curbside visits until we are confident that we can allow visitors into our building safely. Please know that we are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and making adjustments accordingly to prioritize the wellbeing of our team, neighbours, furry family members, and communities.
We encourage you to check this page for the most up-to-date information regarding our COVID-19 protocols. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Last updated June 11th, 2021.
Medical Exams (Curbside)
Due to provincial lockdowns, all medical examinations wtih a veterinarian must take place as a curbside visit. While we know that this is an important step to slow the spread of COVID-19, we recognize that there is a lack of connection while providing medical care for your furry family member over the phone. As a result, we are implementing new video streaming technology to help bring you into our exam room virtually! We hope that this will make the check in process more user-friendly as well as help us feel more connected in this very divided time.
1. If you wish to take advantage of our video streaming technology during your exam, we ask that you bring a fully charged smart device (phone, tablet, etc.) to your appointment. If you do not have a smart device, we can provide one for you.
2. Upon arrival, park in one of the designated exam parking spots and follow the instruction on the corresponding sign to navigate to our virtual waiting room in your mobile browser.
3. Choose your clinic location, enter your full name, and click to allow permission for microphone and camera access (if you wish to have your camera off during the exam, you may choose that option later)
4. Our team will get you checked in via chat and will arrange to retrieve your furry family member from your vehicle. We will swap out any leashes with our own to reduce shared surfaces.
5. The veterinarian and veterinary technician will start the video call from the exam room, and you will be able to see and participate in the exam just as you would if you were there with them!
Note: You must notify us PRIOR to your appointment if you have travelled recently, are feeling ill, or have been in contact with any individuals who are COVID-positive or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Arrangements will be made for these circumstances.
Please note that we are experiencing a slight backlog as we work through all grooming appointments that were postponed during lockdowns. Thank you for your understanding.
Product Pickup (Curbside)
Delivery and Shuttle (Pets Only)
To support safe social distancing, as always, we will continue to offer free delivery on all food, treats, prescriptions, and products. Don’t forget that we can also automatically reorder your recurring products with our Product Subscription Service so you never run out of food, medication, or cat litter.
We have had to suspend all in-home services in light of the pandemic. For more information, see our Mobile Services page (https://neighbourhoodpetclinic.com/mobile-services/)
However, we know that the need for accessible veterinary care doesn’t stop during a pandemic. While we are unable to provide transportation to humans at this time, our pet shuttle is still fully operational! We can bring your furry family member to their exam, and thanks to our video streaming technology, you can participate in their visit from the comfort of home, just like you would if you were here with us!
We’re here for the pets of London, Ontario.
Have a question? Ready to come to see us? We have two locations to make things more convenient for you. Our contact information is below. You can also request an appointment online by clicking a “Request Appointment” button on this page. We are proudly Canadian!
Request an appointment online!
We are happy to book an appointment for you. You can request an appointment online in minutes by clicking the button below. If this is an urgent situation, please call us directly at 519-649-0080.